We welcome your students to our Master Summer School on Future Challenges in Engineering in Rosenheim, Germany. Our summer school is a great choice for students in STEM studies who look for a short-term opportunity to study abroad in Germany. No tuition fees are charged. Social activities in urban Munich and beautiful nature of the Alps make our programme an even better choice. Application is still open until 1 June 2023 (via: application form).
Master Summer School on Future Challenges in Engineering, 24 to 29 July 2023 in Rosenheim
The future presents engineers with new challenges. To solve them, we need technical know-how, international teamwork and good management of our resources. Our Master Summer School deals with different fields of action and career opportunities as an engineer. Company visits and hands-on workshops in our labs will give students further insight into production and research in Germany. Different classes are available:
- Class A: Industrial Engineering – Challenges in the Next Decade
- Class B: Sustainability and Circular Economy
- Class C: Advanced Design for Additive Manufacturing (fully booked)
For details and schedule please see Programme.
- Aims at: Master’s and senior year’s Bachelor’s students in STEM / engineering studies
- Rewards: 3 ECTS CP + Certificate
- Optional service package for accommodation/insurance: 400 EUR
- More information: FAQs
We make sure that participants make the most of their time with us! During their week in Rosenheim, social activities and trips are part of the programme to network and make friends with fellow students. After classes, each programme finishes with an excursion and weekend trip to Munich. You find impressions in our summer school movie.